This week im saying So what if....
- I let Matthew cry for a good 15mins before i decided he just wasnt going to take his afternoon nap today
- It only took $14,000 in credit card debt for me to realize i need to tame my shopping habits
- I brought up the whole debt situation to my father in hopes he might help me out somehow, even if its only to borrow the $ from him to avoid interest......
- Im getting less work done for work this week because i kept Matthew home with me an extra day to save a bit of money
- I gained 4.8lbs last week, but i made up for it this week by getting rid of 5.6lbs! Woohoo!
- If i look forward to wednesday weight watchers meetings to just get out of the house and have hubby feel the full responsibility of matthew for a night
- I only mowed the front lawn today, when the back is really what needed it, but it started pouring and at least it gives me some exercise for tomorrow
- I left 2 loads of clean laundry in the living room, in hopes my mom would fold and put away while she came over to watch matthew before hubs got home
- I had a dream my birth control failed due to the use of antibiotics this month and ended up pregnant....dam baby fever....and aunt flo arrived today so no it wasnt a premonition
- I wrote this post from my phone so the likelihood of the layout being all messed up is pretty darn good ;) (update: i went back and reformatted thursday to make it look right lol)
Dont forget to link up with Shannon and let us know what your saying So What to this week