• Home
  • About Me
  • Our House

4/7/11

my/our lil secret

So I have a little secret to share. And no its not one that Ive already given away on Day 1 of my most recent challenge (although arent you proud? Ive actually stuck to it!). But this little secret is that my hubby and I will be sharing our TTC journey publicly through a separate website. Yes, same gig I poured my heart out about a few weeks ago during my mix of emotions post.

I guess you can say I was pretty surprised when my wonderful hubby agreed to go through it with me. Especially because hes not the type to blog. It was actually very sweet and sincere when a few days after we had our little scuffle I told him I would probably tell the company that I wasnt going to do it because I knew he wouldnt want to sit down and write about his feelings and emotions. His response you ask? "Babe, if you want to do it, we will make it work." Aaawww, my heart just melted for a second time. (and yes, I know its sad, we call each other babe, Ill save stories about how our friends and coworkers constantly make fun of us for this, for a later time).

Anyways, back to the point. So I (or technically we) have to sit down and come up with our first blog entry, "Our Story." Every time I try to come up with a clever intro I start it off with "I" or "my." Which got me thinking, wow, this story isnt just about me. This intro needs to be about "we," as in us, me and him, hubby and wife, hopeful mother and father. How do I even begin to right about "Our Story." Theres so much, yet how do I make it so simple? Total writers block. Just thought Id share.

p.s. Ill make sure to share and let you all know when the first blog entry goes live and give you the link to the official site. (any guesses on what itll be?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

things i blog about

#Roads #SentimentalJourney 14months 2012 2013 3 months 4th of july about me about us advice anniversaries babies baby #1 baby blues baby boy style baby elf baby fever baby giraffe baby pumpkin baby shower baby-free weekend babys firs valentine's day babys first bath babys first christmas babys first easter babys first halloween babys first pumpkin babys first pumpkin patch babys first smiles babys first thanksgiving bachelorettes beach beauty before and after bin laden birth birth story birthday giving birthdays birthing books Brave bunny business cameras careers celebrations challenges Chris Mann christmas christmas eve cold weather confessions conneticut constests country country music cousin frankie cousins cruises currently day-in-the-life deals death debt design diet disappointment Disney disney pumpkin donate dream house earache easter easter basket elections emergency room emmy rossum exercise fall family fashion featured posts finances five on friday florida football freebies fridays letters friends fundraise gender reveal gift giving gifts giveaway goals grandparents hair halloween health high school history holiday bucket list holidays home home tour house renovation hubby i won infantino inpiration intro iPhone iphone 5 jack-o-lantern kitchen labor life living room love Luminous married life marry-wed game matthew me memories merry christmas mickey mouse jack-o-lantern mickey mouse pumpkin milestones mommy meltdown monthly updates movies music my family rocks neighborhood New Jersey new mom new york niece oceans office pajamas parenting parents photo challenge photography photography business pinterest pixar PONDS post-baby pre-baby pregnancy premama prenatals procrastination product reviews project31 project365 pumpkin patch pumpkins questions quotes recipes republican reviews road trip Roads rock the ocean rolling stone sante fe saving schedules shopping shopping cart cover show and tell sick sleep issues snow so what social sponsored spring stress style swingset target tuesday tennessee thanksgiving The Croods The Little Mermaid The Voice things we love thoughts throwback thursdays TLC toddler tortuga music festival traditions trendy tot tuesday TTC turkey ultimate blog party vacation valentine's day videos vitamins voting vows walking weddedn bliss wednesdays wedding bliss wednesday weddings wednesday weigh-in wee bit wednesday weight weight watchers wife wine night winners winter wish list wordless{ish} Wednesday work working from home working mom year in review