This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if...
- the laundry in the dryer has been sitting in there fore 2 days
- ive yelled at hubs for spending money on things we dont need, and yet Ive placed two orders over $75 at oldnavy.com within the past week an a half
- im waaaaaaaaaaaay over due on matthews monthly updates, i think the last one i did was 3 months, yeah hes going to me 10 months in a few days
- i complain about not having time to relax on the weekends, yet i continuously overschedule things to do on sat & sun, like this week we have a lil boys 1st birthday party to go to on sat, i still need to buy the present, were going to easter sunday service, doing an easter egg hunt & dinner at my parents, oh and somewhere in there i need to clean the house and i want to take matthew to see the easter bunny
- the thing im looking forward to most about the tortuga fest in a couple of weeks, is that i get to sleep in on both sat & sun since matthew will be with my sis and we got a hotel on the beach
- im late to work everyday by approx 15mins. i work from home, and technically im supposed to be to work by 9am, but after i drop off matthew at my sisters i usually drop off my nephew at school too. does it help if I norm dont take a lunch break?