Im always skeptical about buying new beauty products. Im kinda that girl who found what worked for her in high school and hasnt changed my daily routine since then. I have my particular foaming face wash, which i can only get at Ulta now, my certain shampoo and conditioner, my one foundation.......i think you get the point. But I figured, its been a good 12 years, i might as well see if something else worked better or different for me.
I decided to wait to try the last product, the latest addition to the POND’S® Luminous Line, POND’S® Luminous Moisture™ Day Lotion with SPF 15, until a day I knew i would be out in the sun for a long time. The weightless SPF 15 formula contains UVA and UVB sun protection against skin-damaging rays and since i knew we were going to a friends sons first birthday at a park i figured it would be a great time to give it a shot. I dont normally put moisturizer on when Im going outside for a long period of time because it normally makes my face end up oily. I put it on right before I put my makeup on for the party. Let me tell you, it didnt make my face oily one litlle bit. I loved it. And I knwo it protected my skin from the sun, because my hubby cant a little noticeable color from the sun, and a friend looked at me and said, without knowing I was wearing sunscreen, "you dont look like you got sun." I will definitely buying more of this. Especially since the hotter months are just right around the corner here in south florida.
Also, just something else to note, this month, Molly Sims joins POND’S® to help women experience the “luminous effect” that comes with having great skin. Together, they are launching the “POND’S® 30-Day Luminous Photo Challenge,” a 30-day photo sweepstakes featuring daily challenges to inspire women to share photos of their happiest, most radiant moments. Thirty prizes will be awarded so women can live life more luminously. From March 4 through April 2, women can upload pictures to the POND’S® Facebook page or share via Twitter or Instagram by using the hashtag #LuminousEffect. Below are some of Molly Sims' Tops for looking Lumious!
- Picture Perfect: My secret to feeling and looking camera ready starts with radiant skin. I rely on POND’S® Luminous Moisture™ Day Lotion with SPF 15 to brighten dull skin. The new moisturizer is enriched with illuminating minerals and contains SPF 15 that protects against skin-damaging rays.
- Nighttime Ritual: I never go to bed without washing my face. As a busy mom, I go for time savers wherever possible. I like a cleanser that both cleanses and removes makeup in one step. POND’S® Luminous Clean™ Wet Cleansing Towelettes gently draws out trapped impurities and makeup to brighten dull skin.
- Feed the Glow: I start the day off with a green juice to kick start my morning. It keeps me energized and does wonders for my complexion.
- Feel the Burn: Early morning exercise puts color on my cheeks and improves my whole body circulation. A great workout also helps to enhance my skin color and complexion.
- Buff Your Way to Beautiful: For great circulation and even tone skin, I recommend exfoliating your face, body and even your lips. It can leave you looking good and feeling radiant in no time.
- Find Your Center: Taming stress is important to help you look your luminous best. I use regular breathing exercises to help keep me calm and centered.
- Lights, Camera: Every woman can look luminous from within – but great lighting can help, too. One trick I’ve learned before snapping a photo is to step away from overhead lights to avoid shadows on the face.
- Glowing Touch: A highlighter is one of my favorite beauty tricks to instantly look healthier and younger. I apply it anywhere that needs a little radiance: under my eyes to minimize dark circles and on the brow bone to draw attention to my eyes.
- Lighten Up: When posing for pictures, I make a point to smile big. Your face will light up and you will instantly look and feel luminous.
I participated in this campaign for One2One Network. By posting, I am eligible for incentive. I received product to facilitate my post, but all opinions stated are my own.